Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have a snack!



Feeling hungry? Want a free snack? No problem! Head on over to the Kashi site where you can sign up to receive a free box of Kashi granola bars! And as an added bonus, if you don't like them, the nerdy guy on the site claims that he will eat a cardboard box! What could be more fun than that?

I have received these in the past and to be honest I did find the texture a little cardboard-like, so for now I am sticking with my Quaker Chewy bars. However, other people have told me that they do enjoy these supposedly healthy Kashi granola bars, so I'm sure it's a matter of personal taste. Plus, it doesn't cost you anything, so get your butt over there and order some!

0 comments on "Have a snack!"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Labels

The Frugal Shopaholic Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez