Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RBC Insurance is giving away Esso GCs again!



Remember when I was bragging about how I snagged a $25 Esso gift card from RBC Insurance a little while back? Well, guess what! Yesterday I received a letter from RBC Insurance saying that if I call them to receive either a home or auto quote, they will send me a $10 Esso gift card! I think it's a little strange that they would send me such a letter (personally addressed to me and everything), considering that I already got an auto quote from them and I'm assuming they remember that or else they wouldn't have had my information on file, but free money is free money. So I'll be calling them tomorrow to get a home quote, following which I can expect to get my $10 Esso gift card in the next 12 weeks. :)

If you are like me and can't pass up a deal like this, here's the relevant info so you can get your very own $10 Esso gift card. Basically, all you need to do is call 1-866-808-3272 by June 30, 2009 and get either a home or auto insurance quote. I would recommend getting the auto quote, since it tends to be quicker. Enjoy your free gas! :D

3 comments on "RBC Insurance is giving away Esso GCs again!"

Anonymous said...

I called RBC and received a quote tried to find the site on line to collect the 10.00 Esso card and could not find the site

Unknown on June 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM said...

My sister had the same thing happen to her. She went and had an insurance quote done and got in on the free gas thing.

Anonymous said...

spent 20 minites trying to find site for the $10.00 WILL NEVER RECOMEND RBC

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Labels

The Frugal Shopaholic Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez